WELCOME TO MY BLOG

enjoying with my blog! have fun


Senin, 04 April 2011

A magic Formula for Solving Worry Situations

1. Ask yourself, "what is the worst that can possibly happen?"
2. Prepare to accept it if you have to
3. Then calmly proceed to improve on the worst

The writer Jhon Ruskin had on his desk a simple piece of stone on which was carved one word: TODAY. And awhile I haven't a piece of stone on my desk, I do have a poem pasted on my mirror where I can see it when I shave every morning-a poem that Sir William Osler always kept on his desk-a poem written by the famous Indian dramatist, Kalidasa:

Salutation to The Dawn

Look to this day!
for it is life, the very life of life
in its brief course
Lie all the verities and realities of your existence:
the bliss of growth
the glory of action
the splendor of beauty
For Yesterday is about dream
and tommorow is only a vision
but today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness
and every tommorow is a vision of hope
look well, therefore to this day!
such is the salutation to the dawn